ARRIVING & RESCHEDULING:
- A credit card will be required for appointment reservations. Arriving late for an appointment may require us to shorten the length of the treatment or reschedule so that our other guests are not inconvenienced. Failure to reschedule within 24 hours will result in an automatic charge of $30 to your credit card. The rescheduling/ cancellation fee must be paid before your next service. If you have a gift certificate, the $30 rescheduling / cancellation fee still applies. Remember that even one missed appointment can greatly affect expected clinical results/goals. Please be aware that our staff has your scheduled time specifically blocked off to help you reach your goals. If you send another client in your place, you will not be charged the $30 rescheduling / cancellation fee. If your appointment is cancelled or missed on a holiday, the FULL SERVICE RATE will be charged to your card on file. Continuous rescheduling and missed appointments will result in no future services unless pre-purchased in advanced.
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to your treatment time to fill out any necessary paperwork, and to begin the relaxation process. If you are running late or need directions, please contact the staff as soon as possible to notify of your estimates arrival time or to reschedule.
- Gift certificates, package(s) and services must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase, and cannot be extended past the expiration date. Expired gift certificates have no cash value and may not be refunded or redeemed for products or services.
- Promotional & social media “check-in” offers cannot be combined.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Shaving, laser, or waxing just prior to a body glow / scrub is not recommended.
- If receiving a body wrap or exfoliating glow, it’s recommended to bring a bikini for comfort.
- Please silence your cell phone during your spa visit to encourage uninterrupted tranquility.
- If you’re uncomfortable, you don’t have to undress completely; it’s perfectly okay to wear underwear while having a massage. Draping is ALWAYS required during a service. Robes will be provided for your comfort in between multiple services.
- Feel free to shower prior to, or after a treatment.
TIPS FOR TIPPING:
- Leaving 15% to 20% based on the original price of the service is customary at most spas.
- Received services from more than one therapist? Leave a separate tip for each one.
- If you’re getting a promotional rate, it’s customary to tip on the full value of the service.
- Gratuity is never expected, but always gratefully appreciated! The best tip of all is a client referral, social media check-ins, and a online review!