Cupping is an ancient therapy dating back over 3,000 years used for pain reduction and boosting the body’s over all immune system. In short, the suction and negative pressure of the cups rapidly provides rigid soft tissue release up to 4 inches deep by loosening and lifting the fascia and muscles. Cupping releases white blood cells, platelets, fibroblasts and other anti-inflammatory chemicals to promote healing and break up adhesions. The tissues get saturated with fresh new blood cells carrying vitamins, minerals, and oxygen while the suction pulls stagnant blood out of the area. Think of it as a vacuum cleaner for the connective tissue. It sucks the dust, crumbs, abandoned cellular debris and forgotten emotional baggage that have manifested themselves away between your bones, muscles and fascia.
What Are The Benefits of Cupping?
- Flushes lactic acid & stagnant blood from acute & chronic contracted muscles
- Breaks up adhesions from frozen shoulder and rotator cuff tears
- Relieves pain from sciatica/ back pain, shin splints, whiplash, and other conditions
- Alleviates discomfort from respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, & emphysema
- Relief from cough & breaks up phlegm buildup in the lungs
- Reduces the chance of getting the common cold or flu
- Facilitates the flow of lymph, which helps remove bacteria & toxic substances from the body
- Effective pain relief from chronic joint rheumatism and arthritis
- Increases production of synovial fluids in the joints
- Dramatically breaks up scar tissue surrounding the joints
- Encourages a sufficient supply of nutrition to the tissues
- Encourages blood & lymph circulation to the tissues
- Increases secretion of digestive fluids & nutrition absorption
- Relieves chronic gastroenteritis disorders & colon blockages
- Stimulates the spinal nerves & the automatic nervous system
- Temporarily dissipates cellulite dimpling
- Smoothing the appearance of stretch marks
Fire Cupping Therapy
This ancient therapy has been used by the Chinese, Mayans, and Egyptians for over 3,000 years. Crystal cups are strategically placed over muscle tissue to clear up stagnant circulation and energy, resulting in breaking up of scar tissue. Cupping helps to clear up congestion, adhesions, dissipate lactic acid, and flush toxins from the system via the lymph system. Cupping relieves tired, sore, and over-worked muscles, perfect for ridding the body of chronic and acute pain. Immediate stress relief will be experienced.
Add-On To A Massage$45
Watch Fire Cupping in Action!
Check out our friends at Vida-Pura Spa! Rebecca Joann Brumfield does an amazing job with her fire cupping and all of her spa services!! Vida Pura Spa #firecupping #VidaFlo #hydrate2dominate #gobr https://vidapuraspa.com/services/fire-cupping-therapy/Posted by Vida-Flo (Baton Rouge) on Monday, October 16, 2017