Take the stress out of planning your unique event. If you’ve got a reason to celebrate any special occasion, we’ve got a party to suit it. Plan a customized day with your family & friends filled with some well- deserved TLC and escape to your happy place by taking “A Petite Retreat”.
Light Makeup Application$40/pers.
Mani OR Pedi$30/pers.
Express Mani AND Pedi$55/pers.
Extra Bottle of Champagne or Wine$20
Product Gift Bag$20-$50/pers.
A spa party consists of a minimum of 2 guests, max 10. Last evening appointment available starts at 7pm. When hosting your private spa party, Vida Pura Spa recommends reserving your date as far in advanced as possible to secure the time slot. A non-refundable 20% deposit to secure appointments is required to save your date. The remainder 80% of payments may be split up onto different forms of payment upon party date.
We require a list of guests and requested services be sent to us via firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spa party when we save your date. No refunds or changes made within 7 days of the event.
All event and party bookings must be finalized no later than one week prior to the scheduled event. All spa parties include one bottle of champagne, wine, or organic fruit juice. A 20% gratuity will be added to all spa parties of 6 or more guests. For more information on these packages, please call a spa technician at 225-316-3466
Any parties not canceled at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time and any no-shows will be charged the full service price to the credit card used to secure appointments. To avoid a 20% cancellation fee, we kindly request cancellations occur two weeks prior to your event.
Payments Accepted: Cash, all Credit/ Debit cards, Major Bank Check, Paypal, Spa Finder gift cards, Spa Week gift cards, Spa Wish gift cards, HSA cards, Flex Savings Cards